please forget n forgive me

we used to be together
but only stand still for 11 month...
hard 4 me to explain
hard 4 me to spoken
lot of swit memorable time with u...
oso bad memorable time..which hurt me deeply
i noe u love me so much n every single day u mish me
but u must end each feeling
coz by hook or by crook i will not be with u somehow
i do love u n mish u badly...
but it used to be...
although sumtimes it hard but i hav to...
u cried each day n ur health getting worse
will not bring me to u actually
i already sacrifice a lot
mayb our love story cant be continue
but it hard for me to explain in word..........
god help him to forget me
so he can live as usual without me in his life
i already love sum1...
sum1 come n rescuing my soul
as high as i pray
hopefully please forget n forgive me.....
my life still take a long journey n still young!!!!!!

1 comment:

.:Leen.Leen:. said...

Apekah yg ko kerepek ni???