dat monday

long day n long nite....
complicated....
shame....
stupid.....
skip classs...
doin stupid thing....
play bowling...
sleep....
juz three of us....
feel warm of her body...
tempted....
lepaking.....
laugh...joy....
but....
midnite...
sorrow....
not feel dat good...
got busted....wit him...
suddenly...
sum1 col...
anonymous...
scared....
got butterfly....
had 2 spoke....at him....
threaten by sum1
cant sleep
shaking....
decide go home but he want 2 follow...
cant think wisely dat moment....
at the corner....
i saw sum1 dat i noe him well...
so...
them...
both
boys talkin bout me...
story bout my past wit him....
like in trade....
but my bb....
which i respect n love me....
by hook or by crook....
will not let me go....
unpredictable
undescribe
hope this conflict will end...
cry....
not solve anything...
but
it isnt easy....
even wild....
there one light shine
which every minute n every day
rescue me from fallin apart....
ilysm...
coz do the perfect thing......

No comments: