end of 2nd sem

afta a week struggle for final
finally on 11 am 10 january 2009
i end my final paper for 2nd sem
thank god i can answer all of them....
by myself...hahahahaha
hopefully i pass all of the paper
x nk ambk supp
x nk tgk subject sme lg...
okie....
i have major problem...
my besfriend amir n aizad
also my suga faiz...
gone....
leave me alone...
here...
at melaka yg sgt best....
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
afta gy gua musang
gy desa t'cinta plak.....
korg sgt x b'perikemanusiaan
leaving me alone
questionairre????
what suppose i do during this holiday???
what activity should i do while i woke up????
should i search for a job???looking a experience???
should i concentrate on my diet???exercise???
or should i just lay at home wit my baby's????
when seremban n stay with my parent???(bad idea)
when kl??hang out with my gurl???shoppink??(cool idea)
like hell....
just look n see la wut am i doin diz precious 3 week...
xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha
ini afiq..
:)
oit...
aku tukar url blog aku k..
;)

DEE.H said...

hehe..alia dtg KL lagi best..ajak anis! then jumpe kite.

| Lady La Veyna | said...

heyyy yaa babeee!