happy new year yaww!!!!!!!!!!

goodbye n farewell 2008!!!!
many story n many thing i done that year
bye bye 18....welcome 19!!!
each year i will grow up slowly
being more mature
learn more things
capture dream
grab oppurtunities
struggle in each situation
being more wise
forget n forgive miserable past
i deserve to be happy
start up with new life
so many thing i had done in my life in 2008
january-dissapointed my love n precious
february-still in misery
march till jun-ns
jun-being mmu student...takin business admin
july till october-meet all my gurl,study,hang out,clubbing,karoke,hav fun,,holiday
november-camping pulau pangkor...break up (9 disember-27 october)...in relationship(10 nov- now).....wannabe 18th....yihaaaaa....meet wit my boys (afiq n amir)
disember-laugh,cry,smile,sad,hesistate,regret,doubt,problem about something which i had done..end of year.....i really really enjoy my night....
end of story 2oo8.......
start up new story 2009....
hopefully i got bless this year wit all my love...
xoxo.....

No comments: