i'm done with you

i want to make the thing clear...
u expect i am the bad person
actually you are
u expect i not happy
actually i have better life not around because ur face make me annoy actuaally
u expect that you the nicest person n friend
actually u not....u dont realise that your bff talk your back like u dun hav dignity..pity u
u can judge people easily...
but deep inside u dun not BITCH
u dun noe the true thing
KESIAN konon....f***
u talk back.... u dislike the person..when u in hard time...u started to grab ur hp...text the person which u condemn....haih....ko lg teruk!!!
i doin one thing to you....
actually you doin bad thing prolly million times...
seem like u the best person in the worldwide....
there been many thing u dont noe
i rather to kill than to libel...
dont overreact
i spent my pesos to feed u
frankly....
when you down i'll help you....
but when you reach the top...
you left the worst u backstep me...
any time i can pray i permissible all the crap...
actually u are loser!!!
u the person which dont deserve happiness and respect....
my dad paid every cent of my fuel...
but i didnt ask even one cent oso....
when u had bad time...
or ask permission for help...
i willing to giv a hand..
sadest my name cross into ur head when u need a hand...
u dissapointed toward me lately...
but i want makes thing clear which i dissapointed with u since I noe u....
kecewa konon....!!!!
u reitrate about past...
but i am not...
not like u ar actually...
i noe to appreciate a friend...
i lost my respect to u that y i doin that thing...
i suppose not even said sorry...actually i enjoy it!!!!
u are suppose when to mph or popular or kinokuniya bought DUMMIES TO BE A GOOD FRIEND!!!!it a book ok...
now i counting each days...
hopefully n i wishing to all the b**** from being treachery!!!!!!
my life way damn better than your life!!!!!
ps=i dun care if u the person that i makes clear out...kutuk smpai lebam n thanks bg pahala korg yg x byk tu dkat ak.....

No comments: