photo-panas-model=have fun


me n tuah

lovely friend


amir

darla syg....beauty



cukup x?


arghhhhhhhhhhhh

selam

rockin

fuckin damn..adore diz


abeng

sibuk kn.....swit x??

weeee adeq

gumbira

try fly high

arghhh

c.i.n.t.a

ps+drum=???

1,2,3

GOL!!!!!!!

gurl rules...



last sunday
was excitement day ever...
we takin our picture
started frm "bgnan merah"...
den take a break at subaidah...
later den continue at "padang dp"
my picture n also abeng have lot...
heeee
we love takin picture...
next photograph will be taken as soon as possible...
thanx to epit "mr photographer"
and my besties...
^yaww^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know we don't know each other, but I loved the photos!

You all look like you're having fun, ahahah...

Oh, btw, I'm portuguese, feel free to visit my blog (bijuteriajp.blogspot.com)!

See yaa =)

alia yaww!!! said...

owh thanks...