work t out


now second day..i just wondering what suppose i must do???hang out ??shopping??mmm prolly not coz my mum used my car...hmmmm...i just sittin back grab some food..if i keep doing this crap thing i will gettin fat in 2 weekss..damn..no way...i make up my mind to EXERCISE!!!cool x cool..i already have the cd...easy...mmm i doin aerobic...i suppose think it was really easy...haiyooo...penat siot....called"latin beat"...seriously it killing me...i untill hard to catch my breath..hahahaha...sgt x de stamina...actually like ages i didnt exercise...haih...so really damn busy okie!!!...i think i need lost gain...sumtimes i really like the way i am..haih...it just a part time...shit...it killing my muscle...chill...weirdo...i lost 1 pound okie...only 1 time aerobic???hmmm
dat y i love my body...heee....so gurl there..if u slim but dun hav stamina dun show off...hahahaha....so...GO GO AEROBIC....it gonna work your body out...

^yaww^

No comments: