i'm standing by..alone..waitin..lookin..finding..who next will be the someone in my fuckin world..not bother me at all..lil...i adore those shoes...haih...still wondering...laying at living room alone at 4 a.m...with my pussy cat beside me playin...what the hack i suppose to sleep...my head keep turnin...those moment when i last talkin with them still echoing in my mind..y u do such of this thing...y i had those feelin neither not u??haih...whatever it is past still past..currently love we belong to me songs...nothin seem to be special...three days i totally mess with flu n cough come along..our date are bizarre...i snoring while i watchin harry potter...fun aite...damn lousy..two mid term in one week...damn...two day's "ego" keep out to meet him...i craving cupcakes..seriously cupcakes n caramel..damn it haunting me out..please..cut out...i gonna miss u babe...jealousy crossed into my mind..that gonna be "alia mental problem begun". they haunting my every memories..enufff...i need a rest...damn i reaaly need a rest..."checkmate"....

No comments: