while i watchin p.s ilove you...thinking n wonderin...would dat will happen toward my life..i my life not goin vey smoothly...actually i do have everything..i have my damn stuff...family,friend n special...nowadays,something disturbin my thought...i started to cry..when people shout at me i am scared...it pouring on my cheeks..i knew something will appeared toward my unexpected life..i do have someone..someone i do love..care..but are he was the one for me..are he was my groom when i tied the knot...searching...i would rather dive in deep ocean searching...exploring...although i have someone..i have my right to well known other people..i love being friend..but i lost friend..i lost everything...so many thing i jealous about..so many thing i going through..it burden my heart...i want my abeng...he cant bare to see me cry..he my brother..i do love him more than everything..i in pain..damn...i tried be joy..i am...but something lost..i fuckin really dont know what it all about..laugh are my passion...i need someone could rather make me laugh till drop..i love smile but people keep saying dat i arrogant..temper?i hate it but i have it..sometimes i control my anger..sometimes i lost it..he's have the anger...he sweet but while he angry throw the bad word to me..it pain..even it rare but still fuckin hate it..i not perfect gurl..nobodys perfect right??i am used harsh word..hello i stay in mallacca...all malaccan people use harsh word..hee...my teardrop already dried..i wipe it by myself..there one guy callin me last night..ask me either he can be friend with me or not..i cool with me..sory i do not have facebook..lazy actually..hee..he saw me couples of times..i tod i was like invisible at campus..heee..nice to meet u...:)...nana in the malacca..hahaha...hopefully there are the time i can spend my time with nana..on septemeber she goin to futher her wing to uk..i wish my parent send me there..yahoo...heaven x??i feal relieve..blog are my bff..it like a human being pleasure to hear my intuition...that it..prayin tomorrow something new happen to my life....

^yaww^

No comments: