:(


while i doin quiz by fb.....i found out which i miss happiness...i do miss the happiness...happiness that god gave to me few month ago...everything perfect...till one day drop it down...i empty...sometimes i want cried it loud...but i cant...cant goes out...the people i love most flew away from me...only because of dat thing...unbelievable...breathless...mayb you all do not felt just like i did...indeed...WHERE MY HAPPINESS GO?seem like i lost everything...i cant look up...do i need twist it around...now i left my ex bf behind..it over...but i miss most are them...i dont think so they miss me...it killing me...thank god you all got better life...i glad to see u happy...sometime my felling encourage me to send lil cute letter...just wanna ask...how ur u guy???...but i knew it not gonna be happen...i learn my lesson..did u miss me too???

No comments: